I’m happy you’re here. Please read this Terms of Service agreement carefully before accessing Guide Dolomiti.
Because it is such an important contract between me and my users, I have tried to make it as clear as possible.
I use these basic terms throughout the agreement, and they have specific meanings. You should know what we mean when we use each of the terms. There’s not going to be a test on it, but it’s still useful information.
- The “Website” refers to Guide Dolomiti’s website located at guidedolomiti.com, and all content, services, and products provided by Guide Dolomiti at or through the Website..
- “The User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service.
- “Guide Dolomiti“, “GuideDolomiti“, “We” e “I” refer to guidedolomiti.com.
- “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation text, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website or otherwise available through the Service. “Content” also includes Services.
- “Administartor – Data Controller” – This site is managed by Enrico Maioni, resident in Via Crignes 47 • 32043 Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL) who thus acts as data controller. For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact him through the Contact Form.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or shared.
I am Enrico Maioni, the owner and responsible for data processing, which I do not give to anyone else unless you authorize me to do so.
What information do I collect?
I collect information from you when you register on my site, subscribe to my newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name and e-mail address.
You may, however, visit my site anonymously.
Why do I collect this information?
I am curious, like millions of other site owners, to know how many people read my site, how many pages are opened, where readers come from, and similar curiosities. I collect this information to better understand how visitors to my website use it and to monitor and protect website security. To get this data, I use Google Search Console, which is a great free service provided by Google. Google may transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
You also have the option of providing me with more information if you wish, and this could include additional “Your Personal Information”. The “Personal Information of the User” is all that information about one of my users who could, alone or together with other information, identify him personally. Information such as a name, an email address, a real name and a photograph are examples of “Your Personal Information”.
What do I use your information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve my website. I continually strive to improve my website contents based on the information and feedback I receive from you.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, Guide Dolomiti news, updates, service information, etc.
How do I protect your information?
I neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. All personal information is kept secure and entirely private.
I have some forms on my site for gathering / receiving information and feedback from the users. Through the forms I collect, but do not store, information such as name, email and in some cases phone numbers and/or street addresses. The information is used to be able to contact the user, and is not handed over to third parties for their promotional use.
Hyperlinks within Guide Dolomiti web site
My site includes links to some third party web service providers including associations, bodies and non-governmental organizations.
The guidedolomiti.com website does not assume any responsibility for external links located on the site which can direct the user to pages where neither the contents nor their functionality can be controlled. I am in no way responsible for any information inserted on the site by third parties. Such material is the responsibility of the authors of the inserted text.
Last update of this page: 13/04/2022