Rates and fees
Prices include the services of an Alpine guide and general organisation costs.
Unless otherwise indicated ski lifts and board and lodging together with your Alpine Guide’s expenses (board and lodging if you are spending the night in a refuge) are not included and are to be divided up between participants.
The maximum number of participants is at the discretion of your Alpine Guide.
- VIA FERRATA: starting from 280,00 Euro to 350,00 Euro, according with the difficulty and the length of the ferrata.
The amount is split between the number of clients (max 3).
Technical equipment (harness, helmet and ferrata set) is included. rates
- ROCK CLIMBING – Multi pitch routes: the minimum daily salary of the Cortina Mountain Guides is 280,00 Euro. The tariffs for a given route are predetermined and vary according to the specific route. They vary also according to the length and difficulty of the itinerary. For extremely difficult routes, the tariff is determined by private negotiations between the mountain guide and the client.
The tariffs are for one person only. For additional person, the incremental tariff varies between 30% and 50%, depending on the length and difficulty of the route.
- SPORT CLIMBING (crags): 280,00 Euro.
- HIKES and DAILY EXCURSIONS: daily hikes start from 280,00 Euro – max 5 pax.
ratesFor multy-day hikes the fee is 300 Euro.
For groups, the incremental tariff varies between 20% and 40%, depending on the numbers of clients.
- SNOWSHOEING: daily hikes start from 210,00 Euro, with 3 people. rates
For groups, the incremental tariff varies between 30% and 90%, depending on the numbers of clients. The amount is split between the number of clients.
- VIA FERRATA IN WINTER: starting from 300,00 Euro to 350,00 Euro, according with the difficulty and the length of the ferrata.
Free Isn’t Always Good… Why You Should Pay for a Mountain Guide?
Reservations and Deposit
Online reservations require deposits of 30% of the total due.
The booking can only be considered confirmed after receiving our email and once the deposit requested is paid.
If weather conditions make your trip impossible your deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 30 days ahead of the service date – you will receive a full refund (less a 10% administrative fee).
- Cancellation within 5 days ahead of the service date – you will receive a 50% refund (less a 10% administrative fee).
- Cancellation less than five days ahead of the service date you will receive no refund.
The balance must be paid in the morning prior to leaving.
Clients who decide not to continue hikes, climbs or skiing excursions, etc. are in any case liable for the whole sum agreed.
Insurance – Compensation for damages
All our rates include a third party insurance policy and total cover for emergency and related transport costs including helicopter use. That said we strongly recommend that you take out insurance to cover you for any unforeseen events. If you choose not to do so you take full responsibility for any medical and health expenses you may incur.
There is risk involved in mountain activities. Even with the full assistance of a qualified Alpine Guide, professionally trained to ensure the maximum possible safety, there are still risks involved in going into the mountains. When you sign up to activities you are recognizing this risk and you therefore give up any claims to compensation for damages or claims to money from your guide or Guide Dolomiti.