Support the site
Someone contacts me every single day. Over the next 24 hours I will receive lots of emails from people asking for information on the Dolomites. Your donation will help me to be there to answer every enquiry I receive.
Even though my work as a guide keeps me very busy all the time I try to do my best to provide free information and advice on the site. This means that I often have to work on the site late at night and it can be difficult to keep up!
More than ten years have gone by since I set up this site and I have continued to work on it on my own in my free time funding it myself.
Do you want to support this site?
If you have found this site useful and want to help to keep it going and up-to-date consider giving a donation, however small. Your generous contribution will help me dedicate more time to the site and pay its running and software costs.
Other ways to support the site.
If you would like to support this web site in other ways, here are some ideas:
- Purchase some map and books of the Dolomites via this website.
- Tell your family, friends, and colleagues about the site.
- Write a review.
- Sign up for my newsletter and you will always be up to date with the latest news. It help me to index my site in Google.
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- If you own a web site or blog, consider adding a link to the home page, or to specific articles.
- If you do not own a web site or blog, perhaps ask other organizations that do to consider linking to this site if they have not done so already.